Here’s the obligatory About Me information:
- Born in Alabama, raised in Tennessee, living in Texas.
- Started writing as soon as I could get words on a Big Chief tablet.
- Got over-educated as a poet/fiction writer in a graduate creative writing program.
- Discovered poets don’t make any money, so became a technical writer.
- Sold four action/adventure novels to Silhouette. Three were published before the line closed. Am thinking about self-publishing the fourth.
- Once rode a bicycle nearly 1000 miles through southern California (and no, climbing 7% grades in the mountains on a Cannondale touring bike weighing around 90 pounds is not fun).
- Fenced for a semester in college.
- Lived on a motoryacht for 7 years in a marina in southeast Texas.
- Have a cat that does tricks like a dog. Videos forthcoming.
- Attempt to work the word “Jasper” into every novel I write. Because it sounds funny.
- Am currently working on three novels at once.
Need more information? It’s doubtful, but if you do, shoot me a question.